Episode 30: modes of sonic psychogeography (modify, memorialize, manipulate). A podcast episode recorded walking around downtown Pittsburgh.
- Landscape music example, _music that is impossibly loud and unbearably silent_: https://youtu.be/fSy-kQ21bcQ
- Playlist: mod field recordings https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIkaD9fXTpc85Zz_RnoMvSeB6Htbzd4Lf
- Manipulated field recordings: http://zenglop.bandcamp.com/album/wine-bar-at-laguardia
- Silver leaves and stopping trains: ( think The Orb ‘little fluffy clouds remixed by Ljuigi Russolo):
- William Matthews ( I found him !) http://www.bates.edu/music/faculty/william-matthews/
- The Yamaha dx7: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamaha_DX7